Lawyers of Color, a national nonprofit dedicated to promoting diversity in the legal profession, has named 13 Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its 2020 Nation’s Best and Hot Lists for their professional achievements and dedication to diversity and inclusion.
The following firm partners were recognized on the Nation’s Best List:
- Michael A. Battle, Washington, D.C., and New York
- Lindsey D.G. Dates, Chicago
- Sarah J. Hawk, Atlanta
- Mark S. Kittaka, Fort Wayne
- Alan K. Mills, Indianapolis
- Dawn R. Rosemond, Fort Wayne
- Tejas Shah, Chicago
- Katrina M. Thompson, Columbus
- David A.W. Wong, Indianapolis
Lawyers of Color also named the following firm attorneys to its 2020 Hot List:
- Angela B. Freeman, Indianapolis
- Autumn C. Gear, Minneapolis
- Erika Weiss, Grand Rapids
- James R. Vergara, Chicago
Lawyers of Color recognizes law firm partners and high-ranking in-house counsel for their exceptional accomplishments in the legal profession, commitment to diversity and inclusion, and sustained career achievements. A selection committee of Lawyers of Color fellows, advisers and editorial staff is tasked with deciding on the lawyers to be included each year.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.