INDIANAPOLIS - Barnes & Thornburg LLP is ranked in nine practice groups in the 2015 edition of Chambers USA: A Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers in Business. In addition, 42 of the firm’s attorneys received individual rankings in the publication.
The directory, a publication produced annually by London-based Chambers & Partners, gave high ratings to Barnes & Thornburg practices in:
- Banking & Finance (Michigan)
- Corporate/M&A (Indiana, Michigan)
- Environment (Illinois, Indiana)
- Healthcare (Illinois)
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution (Illinois)
- Intellectual Property (Illinois, Minnesota)
- Labor & Employment (California, Indiana)
- Litigation: General Commercial (Indiana)
- Real Estate (Indiana)
A full list of the Barnes & Thornburg groups and individuals ranked in the 2015 edition of Chambers USA can be viewed here. Barnes & Thornburg’s rankings page, including client commentary about individuals and practices, can be viewed on the Chambers website.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 12 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter at @BTLawNews.