CHICAGO - Attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Chicago office were recognized as Illinois Super Lawyers, a listing that appeared in the January issue of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine.
The Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers in these primary practice areas:
- Daniel P. Albers – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Fredric P. Andes – Environmental
- Thomas J. Donovan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Paula C. Goedert – Non-Profit; Business/Corporate; Tax: Business
- Paula K. Jacobi – Bankruptcy: Business; Business Litigation
- Denise A. Lazar – Business Litigation
- Joan L. Long – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Joseph F. Madonia - Environmental Litigation; Environmental; Class Action/Mass Torts
- Alice O. Martin - Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- William M. McErlean - Business Litigation, Franchise/Dealership
- David B. Ritter – Employment and Labor
- Mark E. Rust – Healthcare
- Vincent P. “Trace” Schmeltz – Securities Litigation; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Civil Litigation: Defense
- Clifford J. Shapiro – Construction Litigation: Business; Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
- Deborah L. Thorne – Bankruptcy: Business; Banking
- Bruce White – Environmental; Environmental Litigation
- Norma W. Zeitler – Employment and Labor
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 12 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. Visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.