Barnes & Thornburg's network for our female teammates and allies
The purpose of BTWomen is to serve as a forum for exchanging ideas relevant to the unique experiences and success journey of women at Barnes & Thornburg. We strive to:
- Empower our women talent and their allies to bring their whole selves to work each day
- Promote the professional and social development of our women talent within the firm
- Advocate for the needs of all women in the communities we serve
- Provide members with a network of support to help them develop their careers and thrive both personally and professionally
- Assist in both recruiting and retaining women at all levels in part by cultivating relationships with women’s bar and community organizations
For information regarding BTWomen, please contact chair Denise Lazar.