Speaking Engagements | Webinars
The Moving Target of Affirmative Action Compliance
Complying with federal regulatory requirements continues to be a moving target, with new directives being issued in an attempt to undo certain Obama-era initiatives and provide more transparency. If your company is a contractor or subcontractor to the federal government, or is required to comply with other employment-related federal regulations, please join Barnes & Thornburg and The Austin Peters Group for this webinar covering:
- Affirmative Action Updates & Enforcement
- New OFCCP Directives
- OFCCP Transparency Efforts
- Publication of Anticipated Upcoming Compliance Evaluations
- New Guidance on Evaluating Pay Disparity, and Recent Compensation Cases
- Affirmative Action Program Verification Requirements
- Recent Hiring Disparity Cases
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
1.0 hour CLE and HRCI credits pending. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Questions? Contact Courtney Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 231-7312.