- Originally from a small town in Ohio, which is obviously why I chose to study international relations in college
- Really good at foosball
- An oldest child
- A devourer of thriller novels. I knock one out in a day when the opportunity arises.
- An INFJ (if you espouse to Myers-Briggs Personality Typing)
- Well-versed in birthing and milking goats, having grown up on a hobby farm
- A true crime enthusiast (podcasts, documentaries, books, you name it)
- Hopeless at understanding anything sports-related
- A soon-to-be mandolin student
- A beet lover. Coincidentally, Dwight is my favorite character from The Office.
This profile appeared in the December 2020 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.