- An Army brat, my father retired after 20 years of service
- Proud of my mother’s tale of surviving the Korean War as an orphan and immigrating to the U.S.
- Stubbornly clinging to my Colorado roots
- A former infantry officer
- Amazed at my spouse’s generosity and talents
- The father of three rambunctious boys
- A dog lover – my beloved rescue foxhound is 16 years old
- A (former) auto enthusiast, fatherhood converted me to utility SUVs
- A rabid college football fan
- A travel lover looking forward to 2021 and beyond
This profile appeared in the December 2020 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.