- Ashley Faith Deweese, with a long-standing faith in the Lord’s will for my life
- A tried and true social butterfly who often gets severe FOMO (fear of missing out)
- Full of jokes, whether seemingly inappropriate at times or not
- A fierce, yet reasonable “bulldog” when advocating for myself and others
- A woman who has a profound belief in true equality for all
- An avid traveler, having visited 15-plus countries to date (including a 45-day solo backpacking trip around the world in 2019)
- A proud native Texan – Go Cowboys, Mavs and Stars!
- Thankful for my family and their unconditional support of my personal and career goals every step of the way
- Obsessed with early morning cycling and HIIT workout classes, which soothe my mind, body and soul
- A lover of scrapbooking and collecting memorabilia from special moments
This profile appeared in the March 2022 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.