- Thankful every day to be married to the most amazing man on earth (being married to an architect means there’s always something in our perfect mid-century modern house that could be better with a little renovating)
- Mom-bragging about my intelligent, successful and loving son and equally delightful daughter-in-law at every opportunity
- Pleased to report that the rumors are true: being a grandparent is the BEST! THING! EVER!
- Fiercely protective and supportive of the important people in my life
- A proud vegan for nearly 20 years – I can come up with a way to cook tofu that even YOU will like
- Always listening to music – new artists and old favorites
- A Peloton-er after pivoting from OrangeTheory Fitness at the start of the pandemic
- A lifelong boater who has a long list of why spending a summer day floating on a lake is good for your mental health
- A licensed motorcycle driver who sadly sold my bike after asking “Why are other drivers so disrespectful?” enough times that I knew I would be pushing my luck if I continued on two wheels
- In my 21st year at Barnes & Thornburg and still learn something new about our firm almost every day
This profile appeared in the March 2022 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.