LOS ANGELES - Seven attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Los Angeles office have been named to the 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, a listing that appears in the January issue of Southern California Super Lawyers magazine.
The following Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were included on the Super Lawyers list and these are their primary practice areas:
- Howard D. Fabrick – Employment & Labor; Entertainment & Sports
- Paul Laurin – Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Business Litigation
- Salvador P. LaViña – Real Estate: Business; Business/Corporate; Business Litigation
- L. Rachel Lerman – Appellate; Civil Litigation: Defense; Legal Aid/Pro Bono
- David P. Schack – Insurance Coverage; Real Estate: Business; Business Litigation
- David E. Wood – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
The following attorney was named on the Rising Stars list:
- Matthew B. O’Hanlon – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Construction Litigation: Business
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.