LOS ANGELES – Six attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Los Angeles office have been named to the 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers list, which appears in the January 2019 issue of Southern California Super Lawyers magazine.
These Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were listed in these practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers:
- Gary Owen Caris – Bankruptcy: Business; Business Litigation; Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Paul Laurin – Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Business Litigation
- Salvador P. LaViña – Real Estate: Business; Business/Corporate; Business Litigation
- L. Rachel Lerman – Appellate; Civil Litigation: Defense
- David P. Schack – Insurance Coverage; Real Estate: Business; Business Litigation
- David E. Wood – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 14 offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.