Several intellectual property attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg have been appointed to International Trademark Association (INTA) committees for the 2018/2019 term. The attorneys and respective committees are:
- Felicia J. Boyd, Minneapolis – Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Brian J. McGinnis, Indianapolis – Data Protection Committee (chair of its Education & Outreach Subcommittee)
- Michelle Mikol, Washington, D.C. – Famous and Well-Known Marks Committee
- Kenneth D. Suzan, Minneapolis – Public and Media Relations Committee
- Jordan S. Weinstein, Washington, D.C. – The Trademark Reporter Committee
INTA is the global association of trademark owners and professionals dedicated to supporting trademarks and related intellectual property in order to protect consumers and to promote fair and effective commerce.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.