Barnes & Thornburg LLP has announced its management committee for 2013-2014. Committee members include:
Firm Managing Partner
- Alan A. Levin, Indianapolis
Office Managing Partners
- D. Randall Brown – Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Philip J. Faccenda, Jr. – South Bend, Ind.
- Robert T. Grand – Indianapolis
- Stuart C. Johnson – Atlanta
- Tracy T. Larsen – Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Karen A. McGee – Washington, D.C.
- Mark E. Rust – Chicago
- J. Scott Troeger – Elkhart, Ind.
At-Large Management Committee Members:
- Timothy J. Abeska – South Bend, Ind.
- Brian L. Burdick – Indianapolis
- Michael R. Conner – Indianapolis
- Andrew J. Detherage – Indianapolis
- Thomas J. Donovan – Chicago
- Richard J. Hall – Indianapolis
- Jeffery A. Hopper – Indianapolis
- William M. McErlean – Chicago
- Marc S. Silver – Chicago
- Kenneth J. Yerkes – Indianapolis
With nearly 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg LLP is one of the 100 largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from its offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. Visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.