AI: Improving Your Own Intelligence On Additional Insured Issues So It's Not Artificial
When negotiating a contract, do you feel confident in deciding whether to request to be made an AI, or on the other hand whether to agree make someone else an AI?
When a claim arises, how would you determine whether or how your company can pursue coverage as an AI, or on the other hand whether to be worried when someone else seeks AI coverage under your insurance policy?
Please join us for a dynamic discussion that will address issues such as:
- Which types of policies are suitable for “additional insured” coverage
- The differences among the similar-sounding terms “additional insured,” “additional named insured,” and “named additional insured”
- The relationship between a certificate of insurance and AI coverage
- Variations in AI endorsements
- How the scope of AI coverage in an insurance policy can be affected by a separate contract
The webinar will feature a Q&A session. You may ask questions during the Q&A or submit them when you register.
Questions? Email Lindsay Bostic or call 317-231-7382