- A proud 1.5-generation Filipino immigrant. I moved to the U.S. with my family when I was 9 years old.
- A dog mom to two Pomeranians
- A self-proclaimed foodie
- A supposed coffee snob
- A boba addict
- A pianist, violinist and guitarist severely out of practice
- A lover of the beach and sunny days
- A University of Texas Dallas and University of Texas Austin alum – Whoosh and Hook ‘Em!
- An advocate of immigrant stories. My current project is helping to create a book that memorializes the history of Filipinos in Dallas.
- Constantly humbled and incredibly grateful for my family and friends’ love and support
This profile appeared in the May 2022 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.