- The daughter of two Indian immigrant parents; my mother’s job is the reason my family moved to the U.S. from India. We were only supposed to be here for a year but never went back.
- Living in Georgia; it has been my home since the early 90s
- A daughter who lost my dad about nine years ago due to a cardiac arrest and am now an American Heart Association advocate
- A person that has skydived – my mother, sister, and I celebrated my dad’s birthday by jumping out of a plane at 14,000 feet and it was one of the most amazing experiences!
- A Marvel Comics, DC Comics and Harry Potter nerd
- A fan who has a signed Superman comic from Christoper Reeves
- Someone with a flair for travel. Before starting law school, I took a year off to travel, visiting France, Iceland, India, Ireland, and Sweden.
- A fan of Ted Lasso and the Great British Bake Off as they were my saving grace during law school
- An avid wine and food lover, who will try anything at least once. I've even tried fermented Shark in Iceland.
- Experienced in the immigration field. This August marks 15 years, through which I’ve held various roles, starting as a paralegal assistant, then a paralegal, and now as an attorney.
This profile appeared in the May 2022 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.