- From Kingston, Jamaica, born and raised
- Passionate about getting up at 5 a.m., working out, and getting after the day
- A lover of sartorial fashion, which reminds me of my late father
- A student of stoicism and a firm believer in self-discipline
- A proud University of Virginia Law alum, go 'Hoos!
- Learning to dance bachata to hit the dance floor with my amazing girlfriend, who dances ballet professionally (wish me luck!)
- Motivated to make a difference in the lives of others
- Grateful for my family, especially my sister, my parents and my aunts who all worked together to raise me
- Never shy to network, socialize and speak up
- Someone who tries to be a little bit better than I was the previous day
This profile appeared in the August 2023 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.