CHICAGO – Super Lawyers has named 15 attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Chicago office to its 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, which appear in the February issue of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine.
These Barnes & Thornburg attorneys are listed in the following practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers:
- Mina Amir-Mokri – Employee Benefits
- Frederic P. Andes – Environmental
- Michael A. Carrillo – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation; Technology Transactions
- Terese M. Connolly – Employment & Labor; Employment Litigation; International
- John A. Cullis – Intellectual Property Litigation, Intellectual Property, Technology Transactions
- Thomas J. Donovan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Darrick J. Hooker – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Erika K. Powers – Environmental
- David B. Ritter – Employment & Labor
- Mark E. Rust – Healthcare
- Tejas N. Shah – Immigration
- Bruce White – Environmental; Environmental Litigation
- Norma W. Zeitler – Employment & Labor; Employment Litigation; Healthcare
Notably, Amir-Mokri received two additional high marks, appearing in the Top 50: 2023 Women Illinois Super Lawyers and in the Top 100: 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers.
The following attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Gregory S. Gistenson – Business Litigation; Construction Litigation
- Caroline M. Upton – Insurance Coverage
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 800 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.