CHICAGO – Super Lawyers has named 18 attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Chicago office to its 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, which appear in the February issue of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine.
These Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were listed in the following practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers:
- Mina Amir-Mokri – Employee Benefits
- Frederic P. Andes – Environmental
- Terese M. Connolly – Employment and Labor: Employer; Employment Litigation: Defense; International
- John A. Cullis – Intellectual Property Litigation, Intellectual Property, Technology Transactions
- Lindsey D. G. Dates – Business Litigation; Intellectual Property
- Christopher M. Dolan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Thomas J. Donovan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Joseph F. Madonia – Environmental Litigation; Environmental; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
- Alice O. Martin – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Erika K. Powers – Environmental
- David B. Ritter – Employment and Labor
- Mark E. Rust – Healthcare
- Tejas N. Shah – Immigration: Business
- Bruce White – Environmental; Environmental Litigation
- Norma W. Zeitler – Employment and Labor: Employer; Employment Litigation: Defense; Nonprofit Organizations
Notably, partner Amir-Mokri received two additional high marks, appearing in the Top 50: 2022 Women Illinois Super Lawyers and in the Top 100: 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers.
The following attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Gregory S. Gistenson – Business Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business
- Caroline M. Upton – Insurance Coverage
- Jason Wallace – Healthcare
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.