CHICAGO – Super Lawyers has named 15 attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Chicago office to its 2021 Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, which appears in the February 2021 issue of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine.
These Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were listed in the following practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers:
- Mina Amir-Mokri – Employee Benefits
- Terese M. Connolly – Employment and Labor: Employer; International; Employment Litigation: Defense
- Lindsey D.G. Dates – Business Litigation, Intellectual Property
- Christopher M. Dolan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Joseph F. Madonia – Environmental Litigation; Environmental; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
- Alice O. Martin – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Erika K. Powers – Environmental
- David B. Ritter – Employment and Labor
- Mark E. Rust – Healthcare
- Tejas N. Shah – Immigration: Business
- Bruce White – Environmental; Environmental Litigation
- Norma W. Zeitler – Employment and Labor: Employer; Nonprofit Organizations Employment Litigation: Defense
The following attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Gregory S. Gistenson – Business Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business
- Marlén Cortez Morris – Franchise/Dealership; Employment and Labor: Employer; Business Litigation
- Jason Wallace – Healthcare
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.