DALLAS – Texas Super Lawyers has named four Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to the 2019 edition of its Super Lawyers list for their professional achievements.
The following attorneys were selected for the Texas Super Lawyers list (with primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers):
- Mark W. Bayer – Antitrust Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts; Business Litigation
- Randy D. Gordon – Antitrust Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense; Business Litigation
- Douglas D. Haloftis – Employee Benefits; Business Litigation
- Victor D. Vital – Business Litigation; Criminal Defense: White Collar
In April, the following attorneys were named to the Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list:
- Thomas Haskins – Business Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Health Care, Criminal Defense: White Collar; Business/Corporate
- Daniel A. Valenzuela – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Luke C. Wohlford – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.