WASHINGTON, D.C. – Super Lawyers magazine recently named five Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its annual Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The Washington, D.C., attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Roscoe C. Howard Jr. – Criminal Defense: White Collar and General Litigation
- Michelle Mikol – Intellectual Property
- Anthony H. Son – Intellectual Property Litigation
Selected for the Rising Stars list are:
- Anthony J. Burba – Health Care; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Food and Drugs
- Meena T. Sinfelt – Criminal Defense: White Collar; Antitrust Litigation; Civil Litigation: Defense
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multiphased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.