The Multi-Verse of Entertainment Tax Credits and Production Incentives: Maximizing the Benefits for You and Your Client
Entertainment industry production incentives have a real impact on the bottom line of production companies and taxpayers and the selection of venue for entertainment filming locations. The types of benefits are complex and evolving, requiring practitioners to be up to speed to effectively counsel clients on these benefits. Learning about this topic will enable practitioners to positively impact their clients’ return on investment and enable practitioners to educate clients on how to access cash flow and capital through the trading and monetization of these benefits.
- An understanding of the production incentive landscape, including the various incentives by locality
- How productions can maximize incentives to improve their financial results
- Recent changes in the production incentive market
- Changes on the horizon that may change the competitive dynamic across jurisdictions
- How production incentives are recognized through transfers, grants and returns, including how diverse taxpayers access and utilize incentives
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
CPAs, CFOs, Tax attorneys, entertainment attorneys, transactional attorneys
When: April 7
Time: 1 - 2 p.m. (ET)
Presenter: Stephen Weizenecker, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg