6th Annual CLE Roundup - Hot Topics for In-House Counsel
You’re invited to join in-house counsel from Fort Wayne and surrounding areas for a day of complimentary CLE, lunch and networking. At center stage will be a lively discussion about technology and cyber threats confronting inside counsel.
Barnes & Thornburg attorneys will discuss:
- Diversity, Inclusion and Overcoming Unconscious Bias: Compliance and Ethical Considerations
- The Use of Social Media in Hiring, Firing, and Everything in Between
- A Life of Privilege as In-House Counsel: Protecting the Confidentiality of Your Advice
- IP Challenges and Opportunities in the Cloud
- An Inside Counsel Panel Look at Technology and Cyber Threats: How to Balance the Need for and Risks Associated with Technology, the Internet and the Cloud
Join Barnes & Thornburg for this informative event, other panel members will be announced.
8:30 a.m. (Eastern)
9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
5.5 Hours of CLE Credits Pending
1.0 Hour of Ethics Credit Pending
Questions? Contact Orlanda Hauff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (260) 425-4676.