Michigan Chamber Environmental Issues Forum
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Charlie Denton of Barnes & Thornburg’s Environmental Law group moderates this annual forum presented by the Michigan Chamber of Commerce, bringing together attorneys, government officials and top consultants to discuss the most current developments in Michigan’s environmental arena.
- Denton will offer opening remarks, as well as a presentation on “’No Stricter Than Federal’ EH&S Applicability.”
- Suzanne Sutherland of Barnes & Thornburg’s Real Estate department will take part in a presentation on “Part 201 Cleanup Criteria and Brownfield Redevelopment Updates.”
- Joel Bowers of Barnes & Thornburg’s Environmental Law group will speak on “Air Emissions Permitting Compliance and Enforcement," including a status update on U.S. EPA Clean Air Act rules, Renewable Operating Permit/Tile 5 fees, and the Michigan Climate Change Office.
- Jeff Longsworth of Barnes & Thornburg’s Environmental Law group will take part in a presentation on “Stormwater Pollution Prevention and Permitting Issues.”
- Don Lawless of Barnes & Thornburg’s Labor and Employment Law group will give an update on federal and Michigan OSHA laws.
- Tammy Helminski of Barnes & Thornburg’s Environmental Law group will offer regulatory updates from EGLE and U.S. EPA on PFAS emerging contaminants.
For a full schedule, registration and details on other presentations and speakers, please visit the Michigan Chamber of Commerce.