We are experienced in:
- Evaluating potential antitrust risks associated with transactions
- Structuring transactions to reduce antitrust risks or achieve other appropriate client objectives
- Preparing pre-merger notification filings under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act and the Defense Production Act (Exon-Florio)
- Handling second request and other investigations initiated by the U.S. Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission and state antitrust enforcement agencies
- Defending the legality of transactions in litigation brought by the enforcement agencies or private parties
We also advise corporate clients on other aspects of antitrust law, including developing antitrust compliance policies and personnel training programs; distribution and price counseling; providing counsel to trade associations; and intellectual property licensing, among others.
For additional information, please visit the following practice pages: