Our services include:
- Secured and unsecured syndicated and single-bank commercial loans
- Asset-based loans
- Project financings
- Leveraged acquisition financings
- Aircraft and other equipment financings and leveraged leases
- Commercial real estate financings
- Tax exempt financings
- Credit tenant leases (CTLs)
- Letters of credit
- Interest rate and currency swaps
Banks, commercial paper conduits, investors and originators turn to us for counsel regarding structured loans and letters of credit, as well as securitizations of loan, lease, healthcare, credit card and trade receivables, collateralized loan obligations (CLOs), collateralized debt obligations (CDOs) and related warehouse and liquidity facilities. We also assist lenders in developing and assessing their processes, controls and documentation for their financing operations.
From time to time, in conjunction with members of the firm's Finance, Insolvency and Restructuring Department, we represent creditors and debtors in connection with debtor in possession and exit financings, as well as out-of-court debt restructurings.
Our attorneys stay abreast of developments in New York law, the law that governs most syndicated and structured facilities, and the group can provide representation in New York.