- First and foremost, a proud girl dad
- A Dallas resident but always a New Yorker
- Unfortunately, a lifelong Mets fan
- A believer that there is good in this world and it’s worth fighting for
- A former actor married to a much more talented former singer
- Proud to be my parents’ son
- Someone who fights against antisemitism and intolerance
- Tired. As a middle-aged lawyer with two young kids, I’m just plain tired.
- A little bit George, a little bit Jerry, and a little bit Kramer
- Utterly useless with a toolbox, but pretty decent on a gas grill
This profile appeared in the December 2021 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.