- A former movie theater projectionist with aspirations of producing a feature-length film
- A frequent movie extra, including a zombie on The Walking Dead and a Capitol citizen in The Hunger Games
- A nerd about applied social psychology, in particular research and theories on priming and persuasion
- Extremely trypophobic
- Someone who enjoys solving riddles, puzzles and mysteries
- Fascinated by the paranormal, such as time travel and the Mandela effect. I want to believe!
- Blessed to be alive after nearly becoming a tornado victim on my 23rd birthday
- A die hard Georgia Bulldog who bleeds red and black – Go Dawgs!
- From Atlanta, southern at heart, and believes unsweet tea is prima facie unacceptable
- A believer that the ’80s were the best decade
This profile appeared in the July 2019 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.