- Humbled by and grateful for my wife, Courtney, who changed my life more than she’ll ever know
- A first-generation college graduate from Franklin College – Go Grizzlies!
- An avid hiker who most recently visited Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks
- A proud member of a small, tight-knit family from Indiana
- On a mission to see all 50 states with my wife – next up, West Virginia
- A very amateur CrossFit enthusiast who is trying to stay in shape
- Always listening to audiobooks and podcasts – some for education, some for entertainment
- A growing woodworker who built most of the furniture in our first home
- A lover of the culinary arts who spends the weekends replicating meals in Bon Appétit
- A proud supporter of Big Brothers Big Sisters, whose Little Brother just graduated high school
This profile appeared in the July 2019 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.