The 2022 edition of Indiana Super Lawyers includes 25 attorneys from across Barnes & Thornburg’s Indiana offices who have been honored as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for attaining peer recognition in line with their professional achievements.
The firm’s Indiana attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers’ list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- D. Randall Brown – Business Litigation; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mark J. Crandley – Appellate; State, Local & Municipal; Business Litigation
- Andrew J. Detherage – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
- Joseph G. Eaton – Personal Injury - Products: Defense; Civil Litigation: Defense; General Litigation
- Charles P. Edwards – Business Litigation; Insurance Coverage
- Joshua P. Hollingsworth – Mergers and Acquisitions; Business/Corporate
- John R. Maley – Employment Litigation: Defense; Business Litigation; Personal Injury - Products: Defense; Appellate
- Michael K. McCrory – Bankruptcy: Business; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Business/Corporate
- Kendall Millard – Antitrust Litigation
- Deborah Pollack-Milgate – Intellectual Property Litigation; Business Litigation; Appellate
- Lynn C. Tyler – Intellectual Property Litigation; Food and Drugs; Intellectual Property
- Donald E. Williams – Real Estate: Business
- Kenneth J. Yerkes – Employment and Labor: Employer; Employment Litigation: Defense
- Robert A. Wade – Health Care
In addition to being included on the Super Lawyers list, Maley and Yerkes received high marks, appearing in the Top 50: 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers list.
The firm’s Indiana attorneys who made this year’s Rising Stars list are:
- Neal A. Brackett – Criminal Defense: White Collar; Antitrust Litigation
- Caitlyn R. Byczko – Intellectual Property
- Todd A. Dixon – Business Litigation; Employment and Labor: Employer; Aviation and Aerospace
- Justine Farris-Niehaus – Employment and Labor: Employer
- Alexandra R. French – Food and Drugs; Construction Litigation: Business; Civil Litigation: Defense; Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Jaclyn S. Gessner – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Joshua P. Larsen – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property
- Kyle W. LeClere – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Alexander P. Orlowski – Business Litigation; Civil Litigation: Plaintiff; Civil Litigation: Defense
- David J. Pryzbylski – Employment and Labor; Employment Litigation: Defense
- Jennifer Tudor Wright – Civil Litigation: Defense; E-Discovery; Personal Injury – Products: Defense
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.