WASHINGTON, D.C. – The 2022 edition of Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers magazine recently named five Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its annual Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The Washington, D.C., attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- William R. (Billy) Martin – Criminal Defense: White Collar; Criminal Defense; Business Litigation
- Scott N. Godes – Insurance Coverage; Government Contracts
- James E. Van Horn – Bankruptcy: Business
Selected for the Rising Stars list are:
- Nicholas A. Galbraith – International
- Adetayo Osuntogun – Business/Corporate
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.