GRAND RAPIDS – Grand Rapids Magazine has named 20 Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its Top Lawyers list for 2021.
Professional Research Services (PRS) conducted an online peer-review survey, asking certified attorneys in the Grand Rapids area to nominate their peers who excel in particular practice areas.
Barnes & Thornburg attorneys on the Top Lawyers list and their areas of practice according to the list are:
- Charles Becker – Tax Law
- Keith J. Brodie – Labor and Employment Law
- Michael Campbell – Banking & Financial Service Law; Corporate Law
- Charles M. Denton – Energy Law; Environmental Law
- Scott A. Dienes – Land Use & Zoning; Municipal Law
- David A. Hall – Banking & Financial Service Law; Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Brittany Harden – Corporate Law
- Tammy L. Helminski – Environmental Law
- David C. Hill – Real Estate Law
- Donald P. Lawless – Labor and Employment Law
- Aaron Lindstrom – Appellate Law
- David A. Malson – Trusts and Estates
- Jeffrey A. Michael – Intellectual Property and Patent Law
- Patrick Miles, Jr. – Corporate Law
- Scott R. Murphy – Construction Law; Litigation – Commercial; Litigation – Construction
- Anthony C. Sallah – Litigation – Construction
- Robert W. Sikkel – Labor and Employment Law
- Robert R. Stead – Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Jennifer J. Stocker – Labor and Employment Law; Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
- Amy J. Zdravecky – Labor and Employment Law
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.