Michigan Super Lawyers has named six Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to the 2020 edition of its Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists for their professional achievements.
The following attorneys were selected for the Michigan Super Lawyers list (with primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers):
- Frank T. Mamat – Employment & Labor: Employer; Employee Benefits; Government Relations; Employment Litigation: Defense; Construction Litigation: Business; Administrative Law
- Charles M. Denton – Environmental Litigation; Environmental; Energy & Natural Resources
- Jennifer J. Stocker – Employment Litigation: Defense
The following attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Joshua E. Ney – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Joseph D. Hess – Business/Corporate; Banking
- David C. Hill – Real Estate: Business; Banking; Business/Corporate
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.