As green energy technologies evolve, our Renewable Energy Practice Group applies a think tank approach drawing from experienced attorneys with interdisciplinary skills, to help clients commercialize technology, structure & finance projects, clear regulatory hurdles and serve new customers.
The firm's renewable/alternative energy clients include energy suppliers (solar, wind and biofuels), project developers, investors, lenders, utility purchasers of power, land owners, equipment manufacturers, governmental entities, independent generators and distribution companies.
Our full-range of services include:
- Enterprise & Venture Structuring
- Project Finance & Tax Issues
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Energy Supply
- Patent Procurement & Protection
- Equipment Procurement
- Real Estate/Project Siting/Construction
- Legislative & Regulatory Advocacy (federal, state and local)
- Government/Community Advisory
- Economic Development & TIF
- Executive Issues (including compensation & non-compete)
Our expanding team also brings deep experience working with alternative energy providers including Independent Power Producers and Co-generation.