CHICAGO – Super Lawyers has named 18 attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Chicago office to its 2020 Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, which appears in the February 2020 issue of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine.
These Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were listed in the following practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers:
- Daniel P. Albers – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mina Amir-Mokri – Employee Benefits
- Fredric P. Andes – Environmental
- Christopher M. Dolan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Thomas J. Donovan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Paula K. Jacobi – Bankruptcy: Business; Business Litigation
- Joseph F. Madonia – Environmental Litigation; Environmental; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
- Alice O. Martin – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- William M. McErlean – Business Litigation; Franchise/Dealership
- David B. Ritter – Employment and Labor
- Mark E. Rust – Healthcare
- Tejas N. Shah – Immigration: Business
- Clifford J. Shapiro – Alternative Dispute Resolution; Construction Litigation: Business; Insurance Coverage
- Bruce White – Environmental; Environmental Litigation
- Norma W. Zeitler – Employment and Labor: Employer; Employment Litigation: Defense; Nonprofit Organizations
The following attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Gregory S. Gistenson – Business Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business
- Marlén Cortez Morris – Franchise/Dealership; Business Litigation; Employment and Labor: Employer
- Kelsey J. Schmidt – Employment and Labor: Employer
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.