LOS ANGELES – Five attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Los Angeles office have been named to the 2019 Southern California Rising Stars list published in Super Lawyers magazine.
The Los Angeles attorneys who made this year’s Rising Stars list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Anthony Arnold – Mergers & Acquisitions; Business/Corporate; Closely Held Businesses; Banking; Securities & Corporate Finance
- Ryan J. Barncastle – Business/Corporate; Real Estate: Business
- Garrett Scott Llewellyn – Civil Litigation: Defense; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense: Civil Litigation: Plaintiffs
- Noushan Noureddini – Personal Injury – Products: Defense
- Matthew B. O’Hanlon – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Construction Litigation: Business
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 14 offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.