MINNEAPOLIS – Minnesota Super Lawyers has named 11 Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to the 2019 edition of its Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists for their professional achievements.
The following attorneys were selected for the Minnesota Super Lawyers list (with primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers):
- Brian Melendez – Business Litigation; Consumer Law; General Litigation
- Bruce H. Little – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property; Business Litigation
- Christopher H. Yetka – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
- Connie A. Lahn – Bankruptcy: Business
- Felicia J. Boyd – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property
- Karen L. Schreiber – Family Law
- Steven R. Katz – Real Estate: Business
The following attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Brittany Stephens Pearson – Family Law
- Michael A. Cavallaro – Banking; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Bankruptcy: Business
- Michael P. Boulette – Family Law
- Trisha Volpe – General Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.