COLUMBUS – Super Lawyers has named six attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Columbus, Ohio, office to its 2018 Rising Stars and Super Lawyers lists. This listing appears in the December 2017 issue of Ohio Super Lawyers magazine.
The Ohio attorneys included in the 2018 Super Lawyers list are:
- Robert C. Folland – Bankruptcy: Business; Business Litigation; Banking
- Kevin R. McDermott – Business Litigation; Securities Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business
- William A. Nolan – Employment and Labor; Business Litigation
- C. David Paragas – Legislative and Governmental Affairs; Healthcare; Administrative Law
- Gregory W. Stype – Government Finance; State, Local and Municipal; Schools and Education
The following attorney was named on the Rising Stars list:
- Katrina M. Thompson – Real Estate
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.