LOS ANGELES - Five attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Los Angeles office have been included in California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars 2015, a listing that appeared in the Southern California issue of Super Lawyers magazine.
The Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers in these primary practice areas:
- Howard D. Fabrick - Labor and Employment; Entertainment and Sports
- Rachel L. Lerman – Appellate; Civil Litigation: Defense
- Peter Morris – Criminal Defense: White Collar; Health Care; Securities Litigation
- David P. Schack – Real Estate: Business; Business Litigation; Insurance Coverage
California Rising Stars include:
- David W. Nelson - Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 12 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. Visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.