Doing Business in the USA: Legal, Tax, and Banking Considerations for Companies Interested in Entering the U.S. Market
9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (Eastern)
The legal, banking, and tax systems in the United States - although complex - are friendly to foreign entrepreneurs who want to start a business or investment in the country across the pond.
Having said that, there are certain barriers to entry and challenges to doing business in the United States that need to be considered when planning your US business expansion.
How do you meet the financial and organizational barriers? How to prepare for the challenges of raising capital or acquiring appropriate contracts? During the webinar, experts from Barnes & Thornburg LLP, Santander Bank Polska S.A., and the audit and consulting company RSM Poland will share their experiences and provide practical tips for entrepreneurs who are considering expansion into North American markets.
The webinar is free of charge and will be conducted in Polish.
- Practical aspects of choosing a form of economic activity - Michael Baumert, lawyer, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Polish tax traps, which should be remembered when investing in the USA - Piotr Liss, Tax Partner, RSM Poland
- Bank accounts - Magdalena Kusa, International Business Manager, Santander Bank Polska S.A. and Internationalization of companies through Santander Trade: a free platform for crossing borders and expanding markets - Robert Fedorowicz, Ekspert Handlu Zagranicznego, Santander Bank Polska S.A.
- IP Due Diligence: how to protect your intellectual property without infringing the rights of others - Michael Baumert, lawyer, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Buy or sell? - American M&A transaction market - Krzysztof Ciesielski, M&A and Corporate Advisory Director, RSM Poland