Update on U.S. Legal Topics and Compliance
Compliance rules and regulations for foreign companies working in the United States continue to evolve.
The compliance evolution comes with a rise in enforcement efforts with far-reaching consequences. This webinar will cover recent developments in the areas of corporate, employment, trade and immigration law, including:
- The Corporate Transparency Act
- New SEC regulations and clawbacks in employment agreements
- U.S. Department of Justice compliance expectations
- Hot topics in U.S. sanctions
- The status of visa processing at U.S. consulates abroad
- New Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) platform
- Changes regarding travel to Cuba
- Tips for avoiding common mistakes that lead to non-compliance
1.5 hours CLE credit pending.
Questions? Email Lindsay Bostic or call 317-231-7382.