Webinars | On Demand
Labor and Employment Update for Employers: Will Your Employee Agreements Survive Recent Developments?
The last few months have presented some key developments regarding the rules controlling agreements between an employer and their employees.
What is worse, this comes at a time where many employers need to rely on these type of agreements to protect their interests and ensure their continued success. This February employer update will include discussion on the evolving labor and employment issues in this area, including:
- Recent actions by the Federal Trade Commission to invalidate the non-competes of several employers
- The Federal Trade Commission’s proposed rules regarding non-compete agreements
- Recent state law developments impacting non-compete agreements
- Recent Federal legislation limiting the use of non-disclosure and non-disparagement agreements
- Recent Federal legislation impacting the use of arbitration agreements to resolve certain harassment claims
This webinar will feature a Q&A session. You may ask questions during the Q&A or submit them when you register.
1.0 hour CLE credit and 1.0 hour of HRCI credit pending. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Email Lindsay Bostic or call 317-231-7382.