Open Mic - COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates and Other Developments: What Employers Need to Know
Noon-1 p.m. (Eastern)
Many states, unions and employers responded to President Biden’s vaccine mandates with lawsuits, one of which resulted in the temporary suspension of OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS).
This whirlwind of developments has left many employers wondering what they must do to comply with vaccine mandates and what other steps they should take to mitigate the risks of COVID-19 spread in their workplaces, while dealing with strong and often divergent views held by employees on these issues.
During their presentation, Mike Palmer and Janilyn Daub will unpack these developments and answer questions about:
- OSHA’s vaccination-or-testing ETS, which applies to employers with 100 or more employees
- President Biden’s executive order requiring certain federal contractors and healthcare providers to implement mandatory vaccination policies
- The common issues employers encounter when implementing mandatory vaccine or vaccination-or-test policies
- Other best practices for common COVID-19 issues
- Steps employers should take now to comply with President Biden’s vaccine mandates, even while we await the results of litigation, and to address other common COVID-19 issues
The webinar will feature a Q&A session. You may ask questions during the Q&A or submit them when you register.
1.0 hour CLE credit pending and 1.0 hour of HRCI credit approved. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Questions? Email Courtney Brown or call 317-231-7312.