ATLANTA – Super Lawyers has named six attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Atlanta office to its 2022 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, which appear in the February 2022 issue of Georgia Super Lawyers magazine.
These attorneys were listed in the following practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers:
- Eric S. Fisher – Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense; Employment Litigation: Defense
- Raanon Gal – Employment & Labor: Employer; Employment Litigation: Defense
- Joel A. Katz – Entertainment & Sports
- James J. Leonard Jr. – Insurance Coverage
The following were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Christina M. Baugh – Business Litigation; Intellectual Property Litigation; General Litigation
- Austin Bersinger – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.