DALLAS – Five attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Dallas office have been named to the 2022 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, published in Super Lawyers magazine.
The Dallas partners and of counsel who made this year’s Rising Stars list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Alicia Raines Barrs – Antitrust Litigation; Business Litigation; Civil Litigation: Defense; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Eminent Domain
- Chisara Ezie-Boncoeur – Business Litigation; Appellate
- Juanita DeLoach – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property
- Thomas Haskins – Business Litigation; Alternative Dispute Resolution; Business/Corporate; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Healthcare
- Reid T. Johnson – Securities & Corporate Finance; Mergers & Acquisitions
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 700 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New York, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.