WILMINGTON – Delaware Today Magazine has named nine Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its annual Top Lawyers list, published in its November issue.
The following attorneys, and their primary practice areas as identified by the publication, are included on the list:
- Chad S.C. Stover, Intellectual Property Law
- David M. Powlen, Bankruptcy (Business)
- Joan T. Kluger, Intellectual Property Law
- Michael J. Maimone, Corporate Law
- Stephen S. Herst, Government Affairs
- Shawn P. Tucker, Land Use
- Thomas E. Hanson Jr., Business Law
- Thomas McGonigle, Government Affairs
- Thomas J. McWilliams, Intellectual Property Law
Delaware Today surveyed local attorneys to identify who among their peers are at the top in their respective legal practices.
With more than 800 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.