Practicing Law in Indiana: Federal Civil Update
Join Indiana Lawyer and the Federal Bar Association Indianapolis Chapter for Practical Tips from the Bench and the Bar, Practicing Law in Indiana: Federal Civil Update.
Time: 12:45 - 1:30 p.m. (Eastern) Registration | 1:30 - 4:45 Program
Where: Barnes & Thornburg | 11 S. Meridian Street | Indianapolis, IN
Live Video Simulcast
- 100 N. Michigan | South Bend
- 110 E. Wayne St. | Fort Wayne
Cost: $119 Regular Attendee | $99 Non-Attorney
- John Maley, Barnes & Thornburg, Chair
- Offer Korin, Katz & Korin
- Hon. Richard Young, Chief Judge, Southern District of Indiana
- Hon. Tim A. Baker,U.S. Magistrate Judge, Southern District of Indiana
- Donald. Wall,Counsel to Circuit Executive, Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Laura Briggs, Clerk, Southern District of Indiana
For more information and to register, click here.