- A proud Mexican, born in Mexico City and raised in both Mexico and the U.S.
- A music lover of almost every genre
- Happily married to my polar opposite, who I most recently let talk me into buying a small bachelor pad in need of significant renovations on 30 acres in the middle of nowhere
- A cheese, beer, chocolate, wine, bourbon, and Nutella lover, not necessarily all at the same time, but also why not?
- A dog mom to Luna, a German shepherd, and a cat mom to Kahlua, who doesn’t like me very much
- Constantly navigating two languages in my head, which mostly works just fine until it doesn’t
- A Hoosier and a Wolverine
- A traveler. I’ll go anywhere just to go somewhere!
- Thankful to Barnes & Thornburg for introducing me to my partner in crime and fellow serial plant killer, Kelsey Dilday. We went from strangers sharing an office as summers to me being her maid of honor at her wedding next January!
- Happy to be involved with Kids’ Voice and Happy Hollow, two great organizations that aim to help kids in our community in different ways
This profile appeared in the October 2021 edition of I Am Barnes & Thornburg.