Lawyers of Color, a national nonprofit dedicated to promoting diversity in the legal profession, has named 12 Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its inaugural Law Firm Leaders publication. This directory of minority law firm leaders includes attorneys who are either managing partners, executive committee members or practice group heads.
The following firm attorneys were recognized in the Law Firm Leaders directory:
- Michelle N. Bradford, Partner, Co-Chair of Financial and Regulatory Litigation Practice Group
- Michael A. Carrillo, Secretary of Management Committee and Managing Partner of Chicago Office
- Jeff Davis, Of Counsel, Chair of Native American Law and Policy Practice Group
- Roscoe C. Howard, Jr., Chair of Racial Justice Committee and Managing Partner of Washington, D.C., Office
- Naomi Y. Kwang, Partner, Chair of Greater China and Southeast Asia Practice Group
- Salvador P. LaViña, Partner, Chair of Real Estate Department
- Alan K. Mills, Partner, Chair of Special Servicers Group and Co-Chair of Supply Chain Group
- David Paragas, Partner, Co-Chair of Federal Relations Practice Group
- Mari Yamamoto Regnier, Partner, Chair of Global Services-Japan Practice Group
- Kristen L. Richer, Partner, Co-Chair of Consumer Class Action Defense Practice Group
- Erika Weiss, Associate, Member of Legal Personnel Administration Committee
- David A.W. Wong, Partner, Chair of Internet and Technology Group
Lawyers of Color produces publications and conferences in its mission to advance diversity in the legal profession and democracy and equality in marginalized communities.
With more than 800 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, Boston, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.